Your appointments are very important to the team at BEN Beauty Salon. Our stylist holds your appointment just for you. We understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice for reschedule or cancelation to avoid fee charged.
24 HOUR NOTICE or STRICTLY ENFORCED
- SAME-DAY: If you cancel your appointment less than 24 hour notice, you will be charged 50% of the reserved service(s) fee.
- “NO SHOW/NO CALL”: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointments without contacting the salon to cancel or reschedule, you will be charged FULL AMOUNT of the service(s) you reserved.
- Appointment booked with less than 24 hours period or same day and need to cancel, must cancel at least 3 hours before your appointment or your Security Deposit will be forfeited.
- A VALID CREDIT CARD is required to book all appointments. 50% of the service(s) booked fees or $50 whichever is less will be charged when making appointment as a Security Deposit. Your deposit will be applied to your account toward your services at the salon. Please submit your appointment deposit via Venmo to BEN Beauty Salon.
- Once your deposit fund is received by BBS management, you will be notified and your appointment will be confirmed via text message and or phone call.
Be kindly and arrived on time for your appointment, if you’re show up late to your appointment we will do everything we can to accommodate you, but may not be able to provide the service(s) you originally booked. And if more than 10 minutes into your scheduled starts time and you still haven’t shown up, your appointment may be reopened and/or given away.
The cancellation policy allows us to inform our standby guests the opportunity to receive services. All of our policies are designed to benefit our guest and provide the best quality excellent service for our establishment and future clientele.
1) How to cancel the appointment and avoid fee?
You have to call, text, or email to the salon at least 24 hours prior to services scheduled.
2) Can I reschedule my appointment?
Yes, you may reschedule your appointment. But it has to be done with a full 24 hours before your original appointment date and time.